Sunday 4 December 2016

FIGHTING INSECTS - TOY ARTWORK

FIGHTING INSECTS - TOY ARTWORK

Welcome to the FIGHTING INSECTS - TOY ARTWORK ! (Also known as Robo-Bugs, Winged-Bots, Insecto Robot and many more!)
In this post I will show my own personal scans of the wonderfully created toy artworks of the Fighting Insects series featuring both their alternate and robot modes.
To describe each toy artwork I'll use the common international english names given to them.


REV
Insect mode: Mantis

Robot mode
FLUTTER
Insect mode: Butterfly
Robot mode

BUZZ
Insect mode: Dragonfly
Robot mode
QUEEN BEE
Insect mode: Queen Bee

Robot mode


Note: There are some certain parts for each toy artworks that don't reveal the full image and details of the character. This is due to certain parts being cropped out or another character is overlapping each other with another character.
I did my very best to create full detailed versions of each toy artwork with all my resources I have.
If in the future I do find more accurate resources for the ones I need to complete, I will be sure to update them!

I hope you enjoyed viewing the FIGHTING INSECTS - TOY ARTWORK

No comments:

Post a Comment