Saturday 24 December 2016

2016 - YEAR END FINDS

2016 - YEAR END FINDS

Hello and welcome visitors to my 2016, year end finds!
I was fortunate to discover some interesting and cool finds right before the end of the year. I'm going to show 2 gift sets that I found. 

The sets are the ancestors of the international Fighting Insects and Invading Reptiles. The toy series was called Zero Seeder or (Shida, Cedar, or Ceeda) and were made by Japanese toy companies Hero, Mark, and Select. The same toy companies who made the Sacred Beast Legend Bioroid series. They used the same toy molds from that Bioroid series to make the Zero Seeder toys and gave them different paint jobs, new head sculpts, new stickers, new toy packaging, some new toy artwork, and creating a whole new toy backstory and characters.
Check out the toys below! I've added links below for the sets to show the comparisons between the Japanese versions to the English international versions.

DRAGON SEEDERS
International versions: Fighting Insects

COMMAND SEEDERS
International versions: Invading Reptiles

These came right on time before Christmas and served well as gifts to myself. Special thanks to redstarrobot.com 

In 2017 I'll do a full review of everything on these toys.

I wish you all a safe, happy, and Merry Christmas for 2016!

Kind regards,
Robo-Synergy


No comments:

Post a Comment