Friday 19 March 2021

WANT! - FOUR STAR - RACETRON - "PORSCHBOT"

WANT! - Four Star - Racetron - "Porschbot" 
Buy or Trade! For Robo-Synergy 

Photo credits: https://randomtoyreviews.blogspot.com/2017/01/racetron.html
Staff ConteDDraculawww.giocattolivecchi.com

Hi friends and viewers, I’m doing something a little different. I’m reaching out and asking for your help, help me please find this toy for me! I’ve put together a collage of photos of this toy I really want! There’s limited photos so this is the best I could find! His a transforming robot silver porsch car named “Porschbot” made from a 80s Taiwanese company named "Four Star" and his from the "Racetron" series and they came on card backs and box sets. The set had 6 toy collectibles and they can combine into 1 big robot. I’d love a carded complete condition or if anything loose but great condition with all complete accessories and decals.
Note: the combining pieces from each toy member has different colour variants if none do seem recognizable. They have some diecast metal parts in them. The toys are tricky to find but I hope you all can help find a source, that would be gladly appreciated! I’m willing to buy from you if you own 1 or I’m open to trade some of my duplicates of some of my toys I have, check out my blog or Instagram photos and If there’s something your after from the toys I collect let me know, I’d love to do business with you!

Here are my photos of the whole set and what they look like all together:

Individual Card Backs

Box Set Front View

Box Set Back View

All 6 Racetrons in Robot Modes.

Racetrons combined into Racetron.


Contacts:
PM me here on my blog.
https://www.instagram.com/robosynergy/
Email me at: robosynergy@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment